The City of Deer Park understands the importance of....
- Knowing flood hazards for a given property
- Knowing what flood zone a property falls under
- The importance of Flood Insurance
- We believe buyers have the right to full disclosure as far as knowing what their flood risk are
How can we help?
- We have current and historical Flood Insurance Rate Maps (FIRM's) for your review
- We have current and historical Flood Insurance Studies (FIS's) for your review
- We have elevations certificates available for most homes and businesses constructed in the past 5 years for your review.
- We will be happy to work with you to determine what flood zone a property is in and what the Base Flood Elevation (BFE) is for that property.
Interactive Map for your Assistance
Below is a link to an interactive map which makes it possible for you to type in an address and find out what flood zone it is in. You can also click on "identify" and it will give you a printable document that shows the property you are inquiring about and list the flood zone as well.
Flood Risk Map 6 - Interactive Map